Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Bleezer Blogging

I'm trying out this new freeware blogging client called Bleezer. It runs on OS X, Windows and Linux, which is great, and you can't beat the price. I'll give it a try for a week and see how I like it, but I've been looking for something like this (i.e., free blogging app for OS X) for a while, so I'm prepared to give it an honest workout.

Right now, it's a little short on how-to/help documentation, but the developer has only been at it for two months and seems pretty eager to improve Bleezer. Hats off to him, anyway. This is one of the things I love about the "new" Internet.

Now, as a test of how it works posting images, I'm posting a picture of my Mac setup. I tried this before but my post just showed a broken image link. Maybe I didn't give it enough time to upload the image. This time, I'm resizing it so it's smaller.

No comments: