Sunday, April 02, 2006

Happy Belated 30th, Apple

I would have baked a cake, but I was too busy checking out all the silly April Fools jokes. However, I did bake some hot cross buns, and Stevie J, if you want the last one, just give me a call and it's yours. You have until, say, 9 a.m. EDT, Monday April 3. After that, I can only guarantee a few crumbs.

But today is April 2, and I also have something serious to blog about. My love affair with Ecto may be waning. There seems to be a bug that prevents Ecto from properly retrieving account info from Blogger's Atom API (though to be fair, the bug seems to be on Blogger's end, not Ecto's). Read the Kula support thread and the Google developer forum thread for more info about the bug. Until now, this desktop blogging app has worked really well for me, so I sure hope the bug gets fixed soon.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

No comments: